Hypnose und Ablenkung

Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

the freedom to move

freedom

i have a dream in my little homemade prison
that dream is freedom
without that prison, there would not be this dream

the first step in letting go of my restrictions is the freedom to move

It just came to me why I love so much being a flying-pioneer
Its an expression of the freedom of my soul
It is such a joy to be free to move whereever I want to


the world is artificially torn apart by borders

just look from a perspective above and see the oneness
everything acts together to form this beautiful experience here on our earth

there is a natural drive to eliminate borders
there is a natural drive to cooperate
there is a natural drive to be free

when people let go, borders go.

border is a beliefsystem, it is looking for resolution
whenever I cross a national border, I take a deep breath and dissolve the energetic structure between this two nations

what are your borders?

take a deep conscious breath and let them go now

so now you are free, what do you do with it?

I choose to be the messenger of freedom, of souvereignity and oneness on my little homemade flying device ...
and nothing will stop me, because I am free by nature

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen